Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder

Thank you to all who joined my Mystery Hostess Party and shopped from the comfort of their own home!  I'm excited to announce THREE lucky Mystery Hostess!!  They will each get $20 in FREE Close To My Heart Products!

****WINNERS****
Rachel Boudrow
Mandy LaCroix
Vicky Roeger


Be watching for another chance to join a Mystery Hostess Party!  Don't want to wait?  Be your own Hostess today!   Call me and book yours today.

Now, I want to share with a cute way to make a gift card holder!  I used the Artiste Cricut Cartridge to make this holder.  It was very simple!  The Cricut cuts the card and it folds so that you can slip a gift card inside!

I set the cricut to cut at 5".  I recycled an old gift card so my card is a little thick. This size worked well.   If inserting a regular card you can use 4 3/4" measurement.  "Merry Christmas" is also cut using the Artiste Cricut Cartridge.  I set the measurement to 2".  



To recycle my old gift card, I covered the front and back with Cashmere Cardstock.  I used the now retired Friendship Alphabet for my amount.   

For fellow Close To My Heart Consultants that want to know..... "Close To My Heart" was stamped with my Consultant Stamp using the masking technique to cover the rest of the information on the stamp.

For the back of the card, I ran a piece of Cashmere Cardstock through my printer and then cut the individual back pieces to apply to the card. This is what the back looks like:

These gift card holders were a SNAP to make.   They make a great way to dress up of gift card!

Comments

  1. Gina, love the gift card holder and actual gift card! Have to give it a try. No wonder I nominated you for a liebster a couple of months back-- your work is awesome:) Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow so brilliant..have to give it a try..when need it for the design of Gift Card envelopes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop