Recap: Puerto Vallarta Mexico with Close To My Heart


I just returned this past week from my 2nd incentive trip that I earned from Close To My Heart!   What an awesome time we had in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico!  While the 1st trip I earned to Hawaii was exciting and a dream come true, this 2nd trip was even more special!  I think because this time Jeff & I were able to relax a little more and we got to spend even more time getting to know other consultants and their spouses.  As usual, CTMH treats their consultants like Royalty!  


We stayed in an all exclusive resort - Riu Palace Pacifico Resort


Upon arrival, once we got to our rooms we had this great big box of goodies waiting for us!


OOOOHHHH Look at all the goodies!


I unpacked a beautiful beach bag, a travel cinch pack (it's sitting in the beach bag),  2 fuse water bottles, a cover up (hanging on the side of the beach bag), 2 caps, and TWO sand mats that zip up to bags!  (these are green).  HOW cool is all this stuff!  Everything came in so handy.  
The very first day there was no time for the beach!  We had signed up of an Outdoor Adventure!  This was a day full of zip lining, rappelling, water slides and more!  

 We started the day in a Zodiak boat that took us on a 30 minute ride across the 2nd largest bay in the world!  
Then we boarded these huge 4x4 trucks for a very bouncy ride up a mountain! 



Once we arrived at the base camp, we put on our gear and mounted up on mules for another 30 minute trek up the dirt road to the top of the mountain.

This is when the fun began!!


This was the first time EVER for Jeff & I to zip line!  It was so much fun!!


After getting the hang of rappelling - this was fun!  But the water was so so cold at the bottom!


Oh - then came the water slide!  Jeff & I went down together on this one.  There was one at the very end of the trail - straight down and then through some tubes.

Yep - we zip lined up side down!


What a fun day!


The next day was spent on the beach and then by the pool relaxing.

On Sunday, Jeff and I toured San Sebastian.  This village is made up of ancient haciendas and century-old homes that have aged gracefully along with the surrounding mines and fields.  All the streets are cobblestone.  Once a rich mining town of over 20,000 in population, today this town only has about 600 residents.  

On Monday, we had another day for relaxation so spend most of the day at the pool.  Almost every night we met up with friends for dinner.





On our last day we did a little bit of snorkling on a day trip.  The best part of the trip was watching the whales on the way back!!

These are the trip earners from the Scattered Hearts team that I am on.

Our last night in Mexico at the Farewell Reception.  These are my "Spa Girlfriends" that earned the trip.  We make a point to meet up whenever we can!


Our parting gift from Close To My Heart that we received on our last night.
 

Such wonderful memories!  I'm so thankful to Close To My Heart AND all my customers that helped to make this trip possible!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal