New Annual Inspirations Open House Kick Off


This past weekend was a busy one for me!  Saturday I held my first Open House since I have moved. It was a great turn out and I really appreciate everyone coming out (even if it WAS just to see where I moved to.  haha).  But, seriously, I had a good time talking to everyone and getting a chance to catch up.  Some ladies I had not seen in a while.  :)

If you missed getting to come by,  I'll give you a little recap of what you missed!  There was alot to see!   I had a lot of new products on display as well as a few current products that will be going SOON!


Top Left - Current Workshop Your Way Kits displayed (on shelf). These will retiring August 31! 
On Table I had retired cardstock colors (for sale by the sheet, Retired Paper packs & kits, and pre-made layouts.
Top Right - Our Workspace Wonder and new ink carousel.
Bottom Left - Current Cut Above Kit samples
Bottom Right - School Year Stamp of the Month artwork


Everyone could shop my stash.... lots of stamps, paper (by the sheet) misc items and more!

New Product from the Annual Inspiration book displayed.  Bottom Right are my prize buckets.  Everyone earned tickets for chances to win prizes.
My lucky Prize winners were:
Sue Nundahl - Gold and Bashful Pearls
Janice Benson - New Bashful Ink Pad
Alison Plageman - Collapsible Trash Can
Jean Heid - Storybook Alphabet Stamp set
Sandie Scott - Scrap Caddy

Congratulations Ladies!

 Artwork samples with the new and current Thin Cuts and Thin Cut Stamp Sets.  (on the left of the shelfs) plus additional product for sale.  I was so happy to display the Thin Cut Artwork!  I'm participated in 2 different swaps and received some really nice card samples to show off!

Everyone also got to create page with an option to purchase the 2nd page.
They got to choose either Peacock or Fern


The Layout uses the Enchantment Fundamental paper.  We random stamped ink blotches on the bases pages with the new Splash Of Color stamp and Expresso ink.  The images were cut from the You Are Here Cricut Cartridge.  Their camera was actually cut from SILVER FOIL cardstock.  (I did not have that at the time I made the layout samples).  They looked so cute with the silver camera!  For the final touch they added Gold Pearls.  If they purchased the Right page, they also received a Pocket Plus Page to add to their layout for more pictures!


Even though Saturday has come and gone, I'm still celebrating with my Open House On-line Party.  I'm going to have a drawing for MORE THAN one Mystery Hostess!  For every $25 you spend shopping on  my website, you will be entered into my drawing for Mystery Hostess.  So far I'm up to two winners who will get $40 in FREE product AND a 1/2 price item!  The drawing will take place on September 1.  You have all month to shop!   You MUST join the Open House On-line Party to be entered into the drawing!

SHOP NOW!!  
Don't forget to check out the Warehouse Sale!!  A New sale starts every Tuesday!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal